colossal#7563

IR Clan

World 14

Team-26 Cape & Turquoise Hat

Sign in to follow this  
Daddy

06/04/17 F2P inners & minis were a blast

Daddy

Once again we had a lot of fun at clan wars!

There were 2 teams, the dream team (daddy's) and the plebs (qualid's)

Qualid's had the lead in the beginning with 32-22 but we quickly caught up and eventually won 100-93 I believe, feel free to correct me if Qualid's team had more or less

I can't speak for Qualid's team but I wanna say one thing, good job the dream team! The calling from Oppsy, Mafia & I was pretty damn good, the location at all time, binded or not, the names, kept repeating everything, pretty good job. And I wanna thank everybody else in the team for following the calls right away! We had a bad starts but our members quickly understood what they had to do to win.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to take pictures nor did I even think about it cause I was having too much fun but if you took any, feel free to post them in here.

Good job tonight bois fashionscapers won

(No I didn't make a mistake in the title, the US is just fucking retarded with every system with numbers. Day comes first, month 2nd)

• Like 4

Bumba Bear

This was fun, glad i attended instead of stayed at sand crabs. Thx to @Qaulid for helping me with supplies =)

Austin

Anyone take pictures?  Glad to hear it was fun, Bumba.

Daddy

I wanna thank the Pleb team for the practice for my bois. ;) 

Qualid

Can speak for the pleb team and say that we had some insane scim units, a lot of positives to take away from that round :).

Oppsy

100% want to do this again though, id do more often just for decent practice + its actually really fun, hmu when you do again daddy!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• [[Template core/global/plugins/whoViewedLean does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]