colossal#7563

IR Clan

World 14

Team-26 Cape & Turquoise Hat

Yak

IR 90 Man P2P Pull | 1-13-19

Yak

JjRneZa.png

Today Intense Redemption massed up 90 blue wave riders to wash away the competition in the wilderness, wait did I say competition? Our shitty excuse for a rival clan had a WHOPPING 50 members today and sat in the lobby to hide from us all day long, so we took to the wilderness to clear anything and everything we could find. But Holy shit what a glorious fucking day to be IR in 2019. After a holiday break of big prep wins, recruiting, inners and pking... Intense Redemption pulled 90 big dick Sabre tooths ready to fuck the world up. We smashed sup, fi, rw, bp and more. Nobody died in a team 26 cape today. What an absolute fucking feast to set the tone for 2019. IR fucking pride!!!

Mickey said it best for Sup Dogs   supsucks.png.4f37bc5bd371b573ed3126f33d5afa21.png

Our first hit of the day was South of Boneyard where we cleared Rev Warriors the absolute joke of a rev masser clan that was setup to help supremacy today. We cleared them in .5 seconds showing 'Super Kobe' what a real clan looks like. Was ez btw.

avAHtKW.png

Our second hit of the day was on a DT vs BP vs Fatality Cluster, where we drowned everyone in blue capes. Detrimental the newest pure clan in the scene stayed and tried to fight back, respect to them for attempting, but our numbers and quality was just too good to be matched. Just after we finished fighting the 3 remaining respectable clans at FOG, those shit sniffers at Rev Warriors HQ thought it'd be a smart idea to rush us down 65 in game. Well, needless to say, they got slapped silly and cleared in .5 seconds. Bringing their total time in the wilderness to 1 whole second! 

avAHtKW.png

For our 3rd hit we quickly rushed to north of Falador where we expected to find a Detrimental vs Hydra fight, just to find DT. Rather than running a the site of 90 Sabre Toothed warriors. They stayed, and yet again put up a respectable attempt at fighting the blue wave, later falling to a stronger and higher pulling IR.

Our 4th hit was a hit on Fatality vs Supremacy. as we charged towards CA Supremacy saw 1 IR member and hit the panic tele to quickly get away from us, we then found them cowering in the Edgeville bank where we accepted their fake Fullout request, just for them to be terrified and log out as soon as they could.

avAHtKW.png

5th hit of the day came against another Fatality vs BP vs Hydra vs Detrimental north of Falador where we full cleared the entire area featuring catching Fatality in a clump on the stair where they attempted to catch us hitting hydra and BP.

What a sick fucking day to be IR, chased Supremacy out of the wilderness by just logging into runescape.com. Pictures and videos are below!

ZRkI9Tm.png

VIDEOS

PICTURES

2019.01.13_15-41-05.png

2019.01.13_15-59-06.png

2019.01.13_15-49-31.png

2019.01.13_15-41-03.png

2019.01.13_12-42-58.png

2019.01.13_12-14-28.png

2019_01.13_22-57-39.png.e025d2082948ab03bd72907b4ee52c28.png

5wxEHs2.png

lCR41aw.png

1810751181_Kill2019-01-13_21-40-39.thumb.png.f7cb67effea1b1c95f0319d957e92d3b.png

image.png

unknown.png

abf3b5683c379278fe184112e029348e.png

• Like 1

Taka

i came here to fuck

and i did today

• Like 1

walowalo

Crumble crumble sup

Addikt

another shmoke

rian

easy sunday for the big blue dragons

Leaninn

Nice job boys

Tyler

Great 1st trip of 2019 boys! LETS CLOSE SUCKPREMACY THIS YEAR!

Dub Monk

Feels good to be IR!

Free ELO Guy

Strong pull!! Great job

Salvo

W's all over the place baby

KingWeemz

2 EZ

Evan

Ir for life 

Dats_Bootay

Was ez day for IR

Kent

once again IR establishes dominance, BIG BLUE WAVE BABY

I Corbett R

Did some work fellas, nice job!

debb

Good job boys.

Samz

was a blast

Travon

Solid trip today boys

Paraysia Bujar

My Boyss ❤️

uh my god

That awkward moment when RW and DT fight back harder than sup.. l0l was ez

• Sad 1

wispering i

Bummed I missed it, at least I had fun freezing my ass off at the Pat's game. 

• Sad 1