Team-26 Cape & Turquoise Hat

Xhesi

Detrimental Leak 1 Ft "We won't close" meeting and who is the leak

Killin Skill

Get wrecked DT!

nawe

oh nice

WeedHitsHard

hahahahaha LOLOL, im from DT and honestly the actuall players dont even know whats going on lelel

Finn

@WeedHitsHard U seem a little off today, whats wrong? Pm Proud Nigerian Leader#2151 in discord so i can help u out

Dats_Bootay

Hilarious that one of their members legit said their clan sucked and left on discord. That chick does have a hot voice though. 

WeedHitsHard

First Dats_bootay, that voice was way better in my headphones

Second, nah im not really off, just think its impressive and kinda cute that u put so much effort in bullying a smaller clan bc u scared to actually get fked over by us in a short period of time ;).

Paying Mills to everyone that has even the slightest information about us.

Well imma tell u, I GOT A DAGGER DICK, now pay me my 10M pls TYTYTY

• Haha 1

Finn

@WeedHitsHard U seem to be little off, Pm Proud Nigerian Leader#2151 to get rid of ur autism and coke addiction, There is no reason for us to be scared of a team who is trying to be friends supremacy, Dt tiger cub made this position for u Dont blame us, blame tiger club.

Oliver

dagger dick what the fuck are you talking about go back to your own clan 

lol you had the chance to say D long and you said dagger dick ... 

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about, I'd suggest you not shit the bed right before you put down

@WeedHitsHard you made a profile here with an avatar, you clearly want attention..  IR is the way out and you already know it

Edited by Oliver

walowalo
13 minutes ago, WeedHitsHard said:

First Dats_bootay, that voice was way better in my headphones

Second, nah im not really off, just think its impressive and kinda cute that u put so much effort in bullying a smaller clan bc u scared to actually get fked over by us in a short period of time ;).

Paying Mills to everyone that has even the slightest information about us.

Well imma tell u, I GOT A DAGGER DICK, now pay me my 10M pls TYTYTY

l000000000000000000000000000000l

Marten
39 minutes ago, WeedHitsHard said:

hahahahaha LOLOL, im from DT and honestly the actuall players dont even know whats going on lelel

You seem to be very misinformed, I'll help you clear some things up please read through this.
IR has no beef with DT and is more than happy to have a normal clan politics between us where its simply pure action.
Our problems come from Detrimental members massing up to aid our rivals, Supremacy. What would you do if a clan you have beef with is being aided by some another clan?
You get them involved, with all the fanfare and cancer that comes along, you get the full service package.

Good thing is, unlike Supremacy, we will not take this out of the game, our battlefield will be OSRS, not doxing ddosing, hacking and blackmailing. That scummy underhanded methods are for the clan that DT is aiding, Sup.

You seem to not realize that DT leadership is being manipulated towards closure into Supremacy, this has happened on several previous occasions where a new clan/revs cc is being coerced into aiding Sup.
What follows is that Sup will get your numbers to act as meatshield during weekend, but they wont back you up when and where it matters, such as integrating new recruits into your clan or aiding your growth. IR will chokehold you during midweeks, they will hunt you down anywhere in wilderness and Sup will not show because midweeks, especially p2p, IR is more than capable taking on both clans at same time.
You will have negative feelings towards IR and more disgruntled members upon clans falling apart will inevitably join Sup, serving once again their agenda. But what will DT get out of this deal? Perhaps some of their ranks will be paid but average member gets only anguish and a salty taste.

The moment you stop massing up during saturdays to go and pk with Sup these issues disappear.

Edited by Marten
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Marten

I was there when we had our first p2p event in clanwars with DT (the first to hundreds and your first p2p prep practice too). Last round you opened up your cc so that another clan could mass join it to aid you in an event that was meant to be practice for you, turning it into something else. In your defense you were out pulled and it was understandable to involve few clan friends or invites to even the opts, but the method you did it was unacceptable.

Edited by Marten

Marten

@WeedHitsHard i've been around for a long time, this isn't my first rodeo. Clans don't give a shit about other clans besides themselves. There is a difference between standing for your clanmates and standing with them.

IR vision is not to be the most dominating pure clan in the scene, but to have fun. Try not to infringe upon it, thats what got Sup into an endless downspiral of aids with us in the first place.

WeedHitsHard

well the thing is, most of us never went to help Sup? Mostly on saturday we do some inners or some revs so idk what u talking about (my problem i think bc i didnt even saw the stuff but i believe u it happend tho).

On the other hand, there are more people like me in there who dont even know what is going on and the only thing we know is that we cant go anywhere to make some gp bc (for most people) some random bluehats log into us and fk us over. Like they dont even understand whats goin on, neither do they know supremacy, IR, FoE or whatever. they just in there to have some fun time and make some gp with other osrs players. And maybe what u doing is totally right bc IDK what our ranks do, all i know is that the people who actually don't do shit with u or against u are the ones who are suffering from this right? 

I mean sure leak our Sunday trip and kill us on the official war, but its sad to go log in into 5 dudes going revs and then getting logged into a whole evening by 25 bluehats, like why would u do that? to punish our leaders? 

• Sad 1

Yak
6 minutes ago, WeedHitsHard said:

I mean sure leak our Sunday trip and kill us on the official war, but its sad to go log in into 5 dudes going revs and then getting logged into a whole evening by 25 bluehats, like why would u do that? to punish our leaders? 

That is exactly why we're doing this, your memberbase is being forced to suffer because of the poorly informed decisions your leadership has made.

Qualid
9 minutes ago, WeedHitsHard said:

well the thing is, most of us never went to help Sup? Mostly on saturday we do some inners or some revs so idk what u talking about (my problem i think bc i didnt even saw the stuff but i believe u it happend tho).

On the other hand, there are more people like me in there who dont even know what is going on and the only thing we know is that we cant go anywhere to make some gp bc (for most people) some random bluehats log into us and fk us over. Like they dont even understand whats goin on, neither do they know supremacy, IR, FoE or whatever. they just in there to have some fun time and make some gp with other osrs players. And maybe what u doing is totally right bc IDK what our ranks do, all i know is that the people who actually don't do shit with u or against u are the ones who are suffering from this right? 

Yes its to punish your ranks for making the decision to help a doxxer Nh clan that we are currently in a rivalry with.

While we gave you opportunities and tips to improve and grow your clan 

wispering i

??️‍♂️

WeedHitsHard

LOLOL if thats the way to fk over leaders then just nuke me with some toxic chemicals i mean thats sad af,

i mean this isn't some democracy right? I can't vote who to help u know? 

Same as America, bet ur not all agreeing with trump right? so are u gonna leave ur country? or are u gonna stay through that shit and hope on something better?

Why would u punish the people for the leaders mistakes, like okay if the members voted for it and agreed to it? but not if we never had any choice tho

Marten
43 minutes ago, WeedHitsHard said:

1. Your ranks advertise and openly mass up your members to aid our rivals. Mandatory or not, regardless if its 1 member or 10 who went. That action alone sets you on path of involving the entire clan.

2. It is ok to not know about the clanning scene and completely acceptable, unacceptable however is to suffer all this without asking any questions, every member should think with their own heads and reach up to their ranks to either ask questions or constructive criticism. If IR is only getting the innocent bystanders by your term, it only shows that ppl who are involved in DT know whats coming and they are already avoiding it.

3. Actions of leadership directly affect the entire memberbase, in this case your leaderships decision has set your ordinary members to directly clash with a stable and well established clan that has the resources to fight you at any time.

Marten
10 minutes ago, WeedHitsHard said:

LOLOL if thats the way to fk over leaders then just nuke me with some toxic chemicals i mean thats sad af,

i mean this isn't some democracy right? I can't vote who to help u know? 

Same as America, bet ur not all agreeing with trump right? so are u gonna leave ur country? or are u gonna stay through that shit and hope on something better?

Why would u punish the people for the leaders mistakes, like okay if the members voted for it and agreed to it? but not if we never had any choice tho

this is a game, you determine your methods, democracy or whatnot. In wilderness, strength is the only persuasive measurment when negotiating.

Fi was aiding Sup aswell, in return we retaliated on a sunday trip by demolishing them. We are fighting multiple enemies here and would much rather to ease it up. But we cannot, IR is being forced into this situation.

The moment your ranks distance themselves from Sup is the moment we back off, IR will gladly stick out their necks to aid DT in their growth and organization, to establish a stable new clan, because it would result in more action. Currently DT is on quick path to merge with the cancer of the scene Sup.

Edited by Marten

Marten

@WeedHitsHard make sure you pass these discussions on to the rest of DT so they know why and what is happening, especially ranks.

read through this topic so you know what kind of clan your ranks are helping 

Edited by Marten

OGGwas

Jeeez

WeedHitsHard

LOLOLOL

That didn't quite hit the mark didn't it?

DT ends IR

SUCK MAH DaggerDick BOIS

Samz

LOL