IR Clan

World 14

Team-26 Cape & Turquoise Hat

Sign in to follow this  
Taka

RPL Showcase: Lumbridge Minotaurs

Taka

o2AV1mR.png

This is the first part of a ten part series showcasing all ten teams of the Runescape Pure League. 

-

At 5am at the Lumbridge Swamp, you might see Giant Frogs, Giants Rats, and Goblins. But don't be surprised if you see a group of 10 running around the swamp on their daily 10km run. 

"100 push ups, 100 situps, 100 jumping jacks, and a 10km run every day. Even if you get tired."

Just another day according to team captain @2ndch4nce, former officer of Special Forces. He had nothing but positive things to say about his team, and who could blame him? 

The Lumbridge Squad comes into the season with one of the most experienced squads in the league, with some players starting their Runescape careers before 2007.   

Big names like @foxy (former council of EoP and FS), @Revan (former warlord of Fi and famous shoutcaster of the Official Jagex DMM tournament) lead the way in support and quality for the Minotaurs.  

Their roster's depth is remarkable with many playmakers able to take that 4th spot for the team. Mager @Tea (former AAO council), Mager @Addikt (Veteran of Zenith), All-purpose player @Kellen (Former Member of Pre-EOC TLP), N-ranger @James Barrag3d (former council of Calamity), provide decades of experience to support talented young guns like @Valk3x3, @Slippery and @Probablity (all brand new to pure clanning). 

The Minotaurs face off against the GMT based Yanille Rams on Saturday May 11th. When asked about his future opponents, 2ndch4nce had this to say, "Is that our first opponent? @nawe is trash, MAD4RA (who has been released) can't carry the entire team on his back, @debb's clan closed 3 times in the past 3 years. This will be an easy smoke, I was expecting a challenge."

When asked what challenges he was expecting, he simply quipped "Dropping an angler to put my 2h weapon on because I expect to take 0 damage from these washed up EOP rejects." 

-

What: Lumbridge Minotaurs vs. Yanille Rams

When: Saturday, May 11th at 5:30PM EST.

Where: https://twitch.tv/intenseredemptionrs

• Like 3

OGGwas

Propaganda Hype

Probablity

?Ima sit back and watch half asleep as we clean up

Into

"Dropping an angler to put my 2h weapon on because I expect to take 0 damage from these washed up EOP rejects."

-_-

foxy

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Aiselia
33 minutes ago, Taka said:

When asked what challenges he was expecting, he simply quipped "Dropping an angler to put my 2h weapon on because I expect to take 0 damage from these washed up EOP rejects."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2ndch4nce

@nawe LOC?????

Aiselia

On the low tho if someone brings A 2H weapon wouldn't they be cheating?  There aren't any 2h weapons allowed in the tourney rules. 

I declare this interview fake news

• Like 1

Finn
17 minutes ago, Aiselia said:

On the low tho if someone brings A 2H weapon wouldn't they be cheating?  There aren't any 2h weapons allowed in the tourney rules. 

I declare this interview fake news

KingWeemz

The rams are shaking in their boots right now

Kimmy

trash talk hell ye

debb

God i’ll destroy you shitters 

nawe
2 hours ago, debb said:

the red giant will rise again on saturday

2ndch4nce
10 hours ago, debb said:

Good luck

Titans

Mfw you wrote a recap about @Tea team and didn't have a single ah yes in there.