IR Clan

World 14

Team-26 Cape & Turquoise Hat

Sign in to follow this  
Taka

RPL Showcase: Al Kharid Curse

Taka

o2AV1mR.png

In the training camp of Al Kharid, a team goes over their strategy while enduring the heat and sipping water. Their unusual approach for acclimation for the hot clan wars plateau arena has shown results for captain @Gavin, key member of the Blue Boots, runner up of the Cancer Mini Tournament. 

Although his team shows plenty of young faces from the minor leagues like @Bass, @Hair O Win, @IR Spec2hard, @Stacked On U, @Punjabi Daku and @PigginAround, it comes with plenty of senior leadership. 

@Kai (From Mayhem Makers and Battlescape clan Annihilation), @Parm (former Council of EoP), and @Farooj (old school IR member) show up to the Curse as highly respected P2P warrers signed fresh out of free agency. 

@uh my god was recently signed to add an experienced N-ranger to the team.

When asked about their roster depth, Gavin had this to say,

"Well that wont matter since most of the bunch will be out poppin bottles and pulling hoes while we play our match, so depth doesnt really matter much for us."

The Curse face off against the Draynor Lumberjacks this Saturday, when asked if he was concerned about his opponent, Gavin laid out his plan. "I've already planted leaks and paid people to plank." 

The League Office has since started an investigation since Gavin's comments. 

-

What: Al Kharid Curse vs. Draynor Lumberjacks

When: Saturday, May 11th at 5:00PM EST.

Where: https://twitch.tv/intenseredemptionrs

• Like 5

KingWeemz

Feeling intense

OGGwas

Hype Hype Hype

Freezee

Well written, although two bottom tier teams. Every1 make sure to watch this fight and take notes on what not to do. #Trashtalkking#TAVsams

Gavin

was ez

Parm

High* Council...?

uh my god

"I'd like to thank the Curse for believing in me and signing me as a free agent. Their support really means a lot and I'm looking forward to a sweet celly with the boys when we bring the cup home"

Kai

AKC baby

#ForBuyBull

Titans

Better take out the checkbook for when I start giving AKC fines.