Harmz | Harmz#1177
Slaycat | SlayCat#4070

IR Clan

World 14

Team-26 Cape & Turquoise Hat

Intense Redemption

Intense Redemption 2017 Year in Review

rian

Proud to be IR, nice job on the write-up everyone who contributed.

• Like 1

Fruit

I know I'm not officially a member yet for this clan due to not having stats, being a lower level. However, the love you guys have shown me already and encouraging me to train up and actually looking at my progress topics/updates speaks volumes about this clan. I'm very glad that Zo found me at 43cb, yes 43, at clan wars while i was getting my halo. I already love the atmosphere of the clan and I feel like I've finally found a home as a pure. The thing I like most though is the fact that you guys don't look down on lower levels when we are training up, constantly encouraging us to get those levels! That being said, when I finally get my app in and hopefully get accepted I'm gonna be ready to fucking GO boys!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 12

Sabby

Love you guys. Can't wait to spend a new year with Intense Redemption. I'll try to make every trip!

GETABIND GETABIND GETABIND!

• Like 3

Xhesi
20 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

I know I'm not officially a member yet for this clan due to not having stats, being a lower level. However, the love you guys have shown me already and encouraging me to train up and actually looking at my progress topics/updates speaks volumes about this clan. I'm very glad that Zo found me at 43cb, yes 43, at clan wars while i was getting my halo. I already love the atmosphere of the clan and I feel like I've finally found a home as a pure. The thing I like most though is the fact that you guys don't look down on lower levels when we are training up, constantly encouraging us to get those levels! That being said, when I finally get my app in and hopefully get accepted I'm gonna be ready to fucking GO boys!!!!!!!!!! 

So glad to hear you're enjoying the community.

• Like 1

Daddy

I'm proud to be IR! I'm proud I was there from the beginning of the revival of the clan back in early 2017. We dominated 2017 and I'm glad to be back! IR over everything.

Evan

Good job boys

• Like 1

Austin

2017 couldn't have gone any better.  The bar is high for 2018, but we've always enjoyed a good challenge.

• Like 1

Thoxine

Haven't been in IR for long but I definitely made the right decision to join after taking so long a break from the clanning community, IR has given me the most fun i've had on RS since I started playing again.

• Like 3

Runefury

o yea 

its 2018 and sup is still ded

LMFAOOOOOOO

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Justin

hip hip... hoorayy!

Proud of you IR

• Like 1

s a vv a g e

This is awesome! Glad you guys brought it back! 

Kimmy

aada27363385b2f285c2efd6732b1c38.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Gavin

salute

Killin Skill

Big probs for who writed this down! What a great history and achievments! 2018 will be the year of IR! PROUD TO BE BLUEE!!

State Palace

Much love to the IR fam <3

• Like 1

Anthoni

It's pretty awesome to see how far IR has come in this past year. <3 

• Like 1

iHysteria

Legit write-up. Pre-Novel quality. Wouldn’t want to be a part of any other clan! Happy New Years boyz. 

• Like 1