Harmz | Harmz#1177
Slaycat | SlayCat#4070

IR Clan

World 14

Team-26 Cape & Turquoise Hat

Intense Redemption

Intense Redemption 2017 Year in Review

Ethan

That was a good read, even without being around much lately I have noticed how far this clan has come since it re-opened. I don't see much stopping you this year. Go get em! 

• Like 2

Mohammed

Great community nice work everyone hope 2018 will be better hopefully.

Ryan B

Wow that was long, lol.

Very well written.

Time for even more progress and domination, 2018 LETS DO THIS.

Crep

Fun to learn a bit more about the clan, glad I can be a part of this and hope I can make good memories like you guys have this past year :)

Triple H

best damn clan in the land

• Like 1

TheG0ldenG0d

99 range just in time for 2018 baby. 

We’re here to fuck shit up. 

Da Baker
On 1/2/2018 at 9:37 AM, Anthoni said:

It's pretty awesome to see how far IR has come in this past year. <3 

Why don't you turn that "clan friend" into "member"  again <3   

:)

• Like 2

Anthoni
4 hours ago, Da Baker said:

Why don't you turn that "clan friend" into "member"  again <3   

:)

In time, Sir. <3 

Lethium

Was there anytime not to be IR. We have the best comunity and leaders a clan could want.. From around 2010 when i 1st became apart of IR until now in 2018.. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else.. Happy new year IR 2k18 is ours 

• Like 1

Skull Rid3r

Keep it up boys, glad to hear IR is doing so well. Hope you kick some more ass in 2018!

• Like 1

Yung

Looking forward to a great 2018! Already learning a ton just getting into the clan community.

• Like 1

kongepikken

good to be IR! looking forward to a great year with u guys.

im glad @Austin send me a pm when i was walking around like a lost soul.

ir made my Runescape time much better, thanks 

• Like 1

Yung
6 hours ago, kongepikken said:

good to be IR! looking forward to a great year with u guys.

im glad @Austin send me a pm when i was walking around like a lost soul.

ir made my Runescape time much better, thanks

Same here! lol

Risil

We've accomplished so much in so little time. Proud to be IR

EL S A N T O

Intense    Redemption  Clan  #1          'ARE    YOU  INTENSE  ENOUGH'?!            2018  IS THE WAVE.

2018  IS  HERE ,   THE CLAN HAS TAKEN OVER  OSRS Wilderness F2P & P2P !     

Those Who Joined IR when it 1st Re-Opened,  knows How hard it was For US to Fight Clan after Clan , Building Max Accounts, Quest's .  Learning and Perfecting War Tactics.  and Many other Obstacles. 
Intense  Redemption  Is My 2nd Family,   RESPECT  &  HONOR   for  those who have Stayed  100%  Loyal to the Clan ! 

THIS  YEAR' WE ALL MUST  TRY TO GIVE IT OUR BEST,  new recruits/OG MEMBERS, all must try to progress on their accounts. 

* F2P & P2P Tabs  must be ALWAYS  Updated and Ready before Weekend Trips ! <---  [ very important ladies N Gents ]
* Staying Active With the Clan on a Daily Basis.  -OSRS/DISCORD. 
* Follow  Our  Clan's  Rules , Correct War Gear ,  ATTEND  Official Weekend Trips / Prep's / Mini War's .

2018, is when we show  EVERYONE!    INTENSE   REDEMPTION '  will be  the New  Pure Clan Cup Champions 

I_RRRR.jpg.760f7543f360b4c576eb063b44f1f4a2.jpg

• Like 4

Ricky

I am happy to see my friends' success.  Intense Redemption has made valiant Runescapers, but I continue to believe that it makes better, more virile, men!  The lessons of leadership, dedication, and daring are within your grasp.  Happy 2018 and long live our Blood.

• Like 3

Jeremy

You obviously put a lot of time and effort into this post so I took the initiative to read all of it, top to bottom. Really inspiring post. As someone who was around in the beginning but became inactive mid-way through 2017 at the beginning of summer It's been really cool seeing how far you guys have come since then.

Of course great members and recruiting are major components to a successful clan, but I see an even greater amount of success stemming from the leadership of this clan. The leaders of the clan are very dedicated to what they do, and they've done an awesome job at it. I can only speak for those that I have closely worked with, but @Evan and @Titans are undoubtedly irreplaceable. The amount of time and effort these guys put in behind the scenes - work that the average member has no idea is happening yet is crucial to the success of the clan is incredible. Good work guys.

I also credit much success to the friendly and helpful members of this clan. We have a lot of helpful members, but specifically ranks such as @SlayCat and @Rian. As ranks, a lot of newcomers and applicants look to these guys as trusted sources of information, and they are always friendly and approachable, and on top of they are patient. I'm sure they're asked the same questions time and time again, but they're always there pointing people in the right direction.

Looking forward to future trips of 2018. Happy new year everyone.

• Like 4

Xhesi
18 hours ago, Ricky said:

I am happy to see my friends' success.  Intense Redemption has made valiant Runescapers, but I continue to believe that it makes better, more virile, men!  The lessons of leadership, dedication, and daring are within your grasp.  Happy 2018 and long live our Blood.

come back you nazi

Will
5 hours ago, Ow 3 Hit said:

Good to see IR living on. Good luck boiz.

I miss our tussles 

• Like 1

dragwagwan

Good fucking read. Couldn't think of a better sentence to describe the suberb finesse of the topic. Wish I heard of IR earlier.

Crotch

2018 is a good year to be IR