Harmz#1177
colossal#7563

IR Clan

World 14

Team-26 Cape & Turquoise Hat

Trent0hp

P2P Inners 3/17/17 7 est

Trent0hp

We have a 10v10 p2p tourney coming up, and I'd like to get some p2p inners set up so that we can see who we need to be working with to win this bad boy :) (WE WILL BE HAVING TANK TESTS AS WELL ;)) @Junior Will be there to aid me, and any other ranks that show up are more than welcome. Just letting you all know, I probably could have messed up some of the gear, if I forgot anything, let me know please!!!! Its been awhile since I have p2p mini'd/prepped, but I'm very excited for it :)

We mainly have only had f2p events so this should be a pretty fun one, I've noticed more and more guys have gotten barrage in the past couple of weeks, or just ancients in general. People are working their way up in combat as well which is super awesome. We'll see how many people show up and go from there to see how we're going to split up teams. 

Here are some gear setups for p2p:

MAGE SETUP (Fuck me forgot black chaps in pic lmfao)

Example: FDKeWvk.png

Necklace: Amulet of fury

Helm: Elder chaos Hood > Halo

Top: Elder chaos top > Castle wars mage top > Ghostly

Bottom: Elder chaos robe bottom > Castle wars mage bottom > Ghostly

ALSO BRING BLACK D'HIDE CHAPS

Boots: Wizard boots

Weapon slot: 75 Attack - Toxic Staff of the dead > Kodai Wand

Armadyl godsword > elder maul

60 Attack - Kodai Wand > Master wand > Ancient staff

Dragon scimitar > Dragon claws

Armadyl crossbow > Light ballista > Rune Crossbow

Off-hand slot: Mages' book > Unholy book > Book of Darkness > Book of Law

Cape slot: Fire cape > Sara/guthix/zammy cape > 99 range cape

Gloves slot: Tormented bracelet > Regen bracelet > Mithril gloves

Ring slot: Archers Ring i > Ring of suffering i > Seers ring i > Berserker ring i

Bolts slot: Dragon bolts e > Dragon javelins

NIGGER RANGE SETUP (For all you new guys, this is what we called it back in the day ;P) Tomorrow during inners I'm going to allow anyone to n range, but during minis/preps just know that mage is a more preferred setup on 60 atk accounts, and n rangers are more pointed towards 75 attack accounts.

Example: okaaTQp.png

Necklace: Necklace of anguish to Torture switch > Fury

Helm: Halo > Robin hood hat 

Top: Castle wars range top > Ranger's Tunic

Bottom: Black d'hide chaps

Boots: Ranger boots > Holy sandals > Climbing boots

Weapon slot: Armadyl crossbow > Light ballista > Rune crossbow

60 Attack - Claws > Dragon scimitar

75 attack - Armadyl godsword > elder maul

Off-hand slot: Book of Law > Unholy book > Book of War

Cape slot: Fire cape > 99 range cape (t) > Saradomin/guthix/zammy cape (Yep, for the mage defence bonuses, fuck ava's)

Gloves slot: Regen Bracelet > Mithril gloves

Ring slot: Archer ring i > Ring of suffering i > Berserker ring i

Bolts slot: Dragon bolts e > Dragon javelins

Hope to see lots of people there! Going to be a lot of fun!

• Like 2

Trent0hp
2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

no cb cap?

For the inners? Nope ofc not, for the mini, probably not. Its a shark brew tournament and they have their own rules. We have quite a few 80s, so hoping to get some use out of them. Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is 1-5 defence for the mini. Although for the inners, anything from 1-20 def can come.

Edit: I'll be finding out more probably tomorrow, going to be pming their rank to figure out when we are scheduling and such.

Josh

Can't wait to get my account up to mini status. Unfortunately will probably miss tomorrow due to drinking ^.^

Kimmy

finally some p2p action ;p

• Like 3

Titans

@Trent0hp  Can you elaborate on the thought process behind why it goes Armadyl crossbow > Light ballista > Rune crossbow? Does the +1 prayer and +10 range bonus really bring the A Crossbow over the Ballista? Is it the special attack? Genuinely curious as someone who has not p2p'd in years. 

Sh00t

Lovely topic good effort good luck lads hope its a success, i wont be able to make it as its 2am for me :( just got my new mic so going to look into creating some unofficials for our European members

Trent0hp
43 minutes ago, Titans said:

@Trent0hp  Can you elaborate on the thought process behind why it goes Armadyl crossbow > Light ballista > Rune crossbow? Does the +1 prayer and +10 range bonus really bring the A Crossbow over the Ballista? Is it the special attack? Genuinely curious as someone who has not p2p'd in years. 

Don't forget about attack speed. That's the biggest deciding factor in my opinion. I'll edit the post and elaborate a little more though for sure :)

• Like 1

Evan

May be able to make it, unsure when my time to leave tonight is.

• Like 1

Titans
11 minutes ago, Trent0hp said:

Don't forget about attack speed. That's the biggest deciding factor in my opinion. I'll edit the post and elaborate a little more though for sure :)

The Crossbows (rune and A) are the same speed though right? So it's the +10 and prayer bonus that throw Arma over the Ballista rather than having both of them over Ballista?

Evan
13 minutes ago, Trent0hp said:

Yeah acb attack speed + special is truly incredible 

• Like 1

Schrewt

i will be helping with inners. I will be helping those who need it. 

Trent0hp
42 minutes ago, Titans said:

The Crossbows (rune and A) are the same speed though right? So it's the +10 and prayer bonus that throw Arma over the Ballista rather than having both of them over Ballista?

Exactly what Evan said. :P

+10 range bonus is huge. That's like weilding another book of law, plus prayer bonus is always big. The special is kinda a last resort thing, usually you're going to want to use d scim spec or even ags spec or even sotd spec but it's nice to have. The rune crossbow doesn't even have a spec :/ And it's definitely over ballista because if you need to switch to range and you haven't ate yet you aren't wasting  a food to wield your range wep. Ballista is far superior to rune crossbow though so really there is no reason to be using rune crossbow. I just put it in as an alternative.

Maher

great topic trent! this should be interesting to see the wide variety of skills within the clan.  unfortunately i won't be able to make it to the inners since i'm still rebuilding my account. 

• Like 1

Trent0hp
40 minutes ago, Girlgo said:

I'd love to be apart of this if you have room :)

Of course we have room!! It's welcome to anyone :P

Juice

i suggest you guys get a rune pouch if you are maging saves 2 inv spaces 

Justin
On 3/17/2017 at 2:36 AM, Kimmy said:

finally some p2p action ;p

maybe you'll actually be active then and not smoking weed instead..

>.> 

• Like 2

Kimmy
4 hours ago, Justin said:

maybe you'll actually be active then and not smoking weed instead..

>.> 

I am active!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• [[Template core/global/plugins/whoViewedLean does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]